Gianni's blog

I love to write, so as writer to writer, blog on my blog! I don't bite... :)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Love? What a word!
Pain and happiness altogether, torture and pleasure, Hell and Heaven in way over itself, explained as the best most magical thing, omitted as the most hellish, deadliest weapon, and it is all that, in a single package called love...
It's a thing to laugh about, why do people want such things as love?
I'm scared, less am I drawn to it! Oh well, such a thing should not reach the nth degree as it already does...
Love, love, love,
Hah! The more I say it the more I hate it! The more I am scared of it, the more I want it, the more I can't reach it!!!!
I mustn't give up, but I already did, it's that kind of case, if it is of any understanding, I wish I'd hold on but the boat already left port, and if I ever reach it, I'm too scared to take the risk I took...
As I said, he who loves me has to show me the way cause I'm blinded, scared to rotting hell, and damaged to the nth degree...

No comments:

Post a Comment