Gianni's blog

I love to write, so as writer to writer, blog on my blog! I don't bite... :)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I look around.... Do I remember?
It was a dance floor...
They were playing the Bee Gees...
Or was it the pool,
Does my memory deceive me?
I look around, once again, with my trustee, my friend...
I haven't noticed...
But then I do....
I look at someone, and it was you!
My heart once broken, was then mended...
My little heart, thrown here and there and never tended...
We could be here all night, talking about how you looked like...
But I prefer to keep you in my memories...
Someone says your name and we fill with murmuring...
My friend, she is... She saw you, I know you're not just a dream...
May sound cheesy,
But if it was...
It still wouldn't be 3 days and a half...
That I'm still thinking about you...
My love... Just that... And nothing more, we talked once, and nothing more, no more than one night was needed... To have you etched into my mind... And never ever be leaving...

No comments:

Post a Comment